Highland Charter Township Exterior Services
Properly installed and maintained gutters and siding can enhance the aesthetics and functionality of a residential or commercial property. Our team of Highland Charter Township exterior service professionals is equipped to handle everything, from installation to repair and maintenance.
Siding Installation & Repair Services in Oakland County
Siding is an essential component of any property, protecting it from harsh weather conditions and other external factors. However, over time, the siding may begin to show signs of wear and tear, indicating that it's time for repairs. These indicators include the following:
- Cracks in wood and vinyl siding are a sure sign that the siding needs attention. These cracks can allow moisture into the building's structure and lead to costly damage. Further damage can be caused by if the cracks cause water and insect intrusion.
- If the wood siding is exhibiting signs of pest damage, such as visible holes or nests, it's important to address this issue as soon as possible to avoid further infestation.
- Another sign that siding might need repairs is if energy bills are higher than usual. Poorly maintained siding can allow cold drafts in during the winter and hot air during the summer, both of which cause an HVAC unit to work harder to maintain the desired thermostat temperature.
- Bubbling or peeling paint and wavy or misaligned siding are also indications that the siding needs repairs. These can point to issues like moisture buildup, improper installation, or lack of maintenance.
- If the siding flaps or shifts in the wind, that's an indication that it's time to call a professional. Strong winds can cause the siding to detach from the wall, leading to significant damage.
At A-Better Exterior, we accept all insurance claims and can swiftly replace your siding if turns out that the damage is beyond reasonable repair. If getting new siding is a better alternative, we offer convenient financing options, so property owners don't have to sacrifice getting the necessary repairs.
Contact our Highland Charter Township exterior service techs for a free estimate by calling (248) 955-2646 or just fill out our online contact form. With a deep team, we serve both the English and Spanish-speaking people of Oakland County.
Learn about our payment plan options and pay the way you'd like.
Entrust your roofing needs to licensed, insured professionals.
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Oakland County Gutter Contractors
Gutters are essential components of any property's water drainage system, ensuring that water is channeled away from the structure's foundation. If gutters are not working correctly, there could be significant consequences, including damage that can ultimately reduce the value of the property.
It’s important to pay attention to the signs that gutters require repair:
- Uneven and sagging gutters are among the most common indications. If water collects in certain areas of the gutters or they detach from the building, the water drainage makes them inefficient at keeping water away from a property's foundation.
- Pooling in the gutters or mildew inside may indicate that water is not draining correctly.
- Another indicator to watch out for is rust on metal gutters. Metal gutters that are rusted, pitted, or deteriorated may lead to leaks and damage.
- Peeling paint beneath gutters could signal that water is not drained from the roof effectively. Water that runs over the front or back of gutters is also a sign of clogging.
If a new gutter system is necessary, we will evaluate the current system and ask the appropriate questions to ensure a new system is customized to meet the unique needs of every property. As professional gutter installers, we account for several factors, including location, roof pitch, size, and the direction its slopes face, to ensure that the new gutter system provides optimal protection.